The Use2Use Design Toolkit is protected by copyright. The toolkit was created by Anneli Selvefors and Oskar Rexfelt who are the rights holders. Anyone may access and use the tools included in the Use2Use Design Toolkit as allowed by the following terms:
- You are free to download and use the tools for internal use within your organisation to increase your understanding of circularity from a user perspective and to develop circular solutions for commercial purposes.
- You are not permitted to use the tools for commercial activities (such as selling courses, arranging workshops or offering consultancy work to third parties) primarily focused on using the tools.
- You are free to download and use the tools for non-commercial educational purposes.
- You are free to download and use the tools for research purposes.
- You are not permitted to adapt, reproduce, distribute or sell any of the tools for commercial purposes.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the tools at your own or third parties’ online websites, you are however free to link to www.use2use.se where the tools can be accessed.
- You are responsible for using the tools in compliance with any applicable laws and you are also responsible for any outcomes of you using the tools; the rights holders cannot be held liable for how you use the tools or any associated outcomes.